With all the shit floating around about the Sony hack, a little known fact was that the Clashtalk server was also hacked. A few of the details are still being sifted through but here is what we know.
- Brother Parish is in fact the producer of Scary Movie 3
- Nilla Waffler's real name is Cleopatra Snodgrass
- ICN has performed every dirty act in 50 shades of grey with his work printer.
- The artist formerly known as Italianator is in fact in witness protection.
- Deadly has listened to Katy Perry's "Roar" on his itunes account 3,532 times.
The files are obviously to numerous to list all of them right now, but I am certain other Clashtalkers have choice bits for all of you to get caught up on.