"just like that" in a Tommy Cooper styley.
Furious ministers and MPs rage at web firm's 'devious' and 'unethical' ways of avoiding tax in Britain
- Google vice president Matt Britten challenged over complex tax set up
- He insisted all sales are made in Ireland so tax is paid there not in UK
- Vince Cable slams legal but unethical behaviour to avoid tax
- Last year firm paid only £7.3million in corporation tax on more than £3billion UK sales
- HMRC says without a change in the law 'we cannot collect the tax'
- Labour leader Ed Miliband accuses firm of 'going to extraordinary lengths' to dodge tax